Meet Dr. Alejandro Valladares
Dr. Valladares practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including bone regeneration techniques, complex dental extractions, dental implants, wisdom teeth extractions, and outpatient IV general anesthesia.
During his free time, Dr. Valladares enjoys biking, hiking, running, traveling, playing video games, and watching sports. He loves to spend time with his wife and their daughter. They are involved with their local church and Dr. Valladares has been involved in Christian missionary/medical trips to Honduras. He is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Association of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Dental License and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery License
- Deep Sedation/General Anesthesia of Illinois License
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Accredited
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Accredited
- Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Accredited